Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Houses and Shirts



As you know Gill bought me some little house kits for Christmas, I made these this week, and Gill suggested I use Flowersoft (last years Christmas present) to add some dimension and texture. I am very pleased with them, they went together beautifully and the Flowersoft is easy to use, if a little messy. Now I will have a Miniatures Department in my store, which will fill one of the many remaining spaces.





I also made some more shirts and sweaters  for the Mens Department, they are very quick and easy to do. It usually takes longer to find and choose the materials than to make a pile. Although normally, like Gill, I prefer to make pretty and bling it is nice to have a change sometimes. It is always difficult to find things for the mens department, so usually the only option is to make, but it is one of the fullest departments despite this.

I bought a new camera yesterday so I am going to practise with it, I have even bought a light box so I can photograph my minis easily (I think). 
Happy mini making.
Love
Oly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olly I am very impressed with the shirts - are you taking orders?
    Julia

    ReplyDelete